Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Legend: Maury Povich

Here's a couple things from the Maury Povich show that I found today. Some of his popular stuff, e.g., the paternity test and the phobias.
You Are Not the Father
I guess for this guy, there's no better feeling in the world than finding out your girlfriend is pregnant with someone else's kid.


Balloon-o-phobia
Maury is such I jerk I LOVE it. At first I really didn't like the fact that he did stuff like this to these people. And then I started thinking, what if IIIII had one of those phobias? What would I have missed out on? What would I have not been around or seen? And it's kinda depressing, but then Maury shoves their fear right in front of their faces and then they run off to the back where he has the crew put whatever they're afraid of in the back so they almost run right into it. So I just watch and I l a u g h and l a u g h and l a u g h.


They're Fuzzy
Here's another phobia.

No comments: